Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Project Documentation - Acknowledgment - "Maternity Centre"

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT 


I would like to say that "NO DEFEAT IS DEFEAT UNTILL YOU STOP, SO KEEP TRYING......". Really, I, myself feel at the time of developing my project.

We express our deep sense of gratitude to "XYZ Name" for their endless guidance and support for the preparation of this project. He is my guide who helped me lots and always asssist me to go head.

we are also grateful to the ABC nursing home's stuff and the Manager for their good management, guidance and for giving me valuable time for the preparation of this project. 

I also express my heartfelt thanks to my friends subodh, vijay and my senior Mr. Arjun and Dr. M Mishra for their endless help. They proved, there is no greater relationship than the humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment